Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week 10, Website Assignment

This was a very interesting assignment. I'd never actually made a website before, so this was a bit intimidating at first. After reading over the tutorial a couple of times, I felt comfortable enough to give it a shot and just dove in. For the most part, it was far easier than I expected. I had a little trouble with picture and text aligning, but for the most part, everything came out pretty well, I think. I think that website creation is definitely one of those things that one gets better at through making more and more of them, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

My Page

3 comments:

  1. Michael, this was my first website as well. I wish I would have known how easy and effective it could be at the beginning of the school year because I would have used it through out the school year. Never the less I will be definately be using it next school year. Any chance you could link your website? I would love to take a look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree website development was a great task to accomplish. It was an excellent learning exercise, and I am glad we have completed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you felt it easy to create a Web site. In fact, if you see back of the projects you finished so far, none of them is really complicated as long as you follow the instruction. Yes, you should meet some problems the first time you use it, which is normal for all kinds of learning. But you will get everything in place when you are familiar with it. Great job. You forgot to link your site here.

    ReplyDelete